- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
Media converter is a simple network device that connects two different media type - twisted pair cable and optical fiber cable. The device supports protocols such as Ethernet. It is normally used to extend the reach of LAN to as far as one hundred km.
- UTP cable: Cat 5e or Cat 6(maximum length 100m)
- Optical fiber: multimode, 50/125 or 62.5/125μm (maximum reach up to 550/224m)
- Optical fiber: single mode, 8.3/125, 8.7/125, or 9/125μm SMF (maximum reach 100km)
- Auto negotiation function - UTP port automatically select 10/100/1000M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex
- UTP port supports the connection of MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Supporting the max 1536 byte Ethernet packet
- Supporting flow control
- Internal or external power supply available
- Operating standards: IEEE802.3z/AB, 1000Base-T and 1000Base-SX/LX
- MAC address table: 4K
- Data Buffer: 256K
- Adapters: UTP:RJ-45,10/100/1000Mbps;Fiber:SC,1000Mbps
- Flow control: Full Duplex - IEEE802.3X; Half Duplex - Back pressure.
- Power: AC 110-240V to DC 5V,DC 48V to DC 5V
- Operating temperature: 0?50?
- Storage temperature:-20?70?
- Dimensions: internal power - 30?110?140mm; external power - 26?70?93mm
a: type of the optical fiber; a=MM for multimode fiber; a=SM for single mode fiber.
b: reach distance; b=220 for 220m reach; b=40k for 40km reach; etc.
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2021
- Fiber Optics