- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
This DFB laser diode is especially designed for CWDM (coarse wavelength division multiplexing) and CATV analog applications.
It operates at CWDM wavelengths from 1470nm to 1610nm (20nm channel spacing), and has built-in monitor photodiode and optical isolator.
This product has 24-month quality warranty.
- Standard CWDM wavelengths from 1470nm to 1610nm
- High stability DFB laser chip
- Built-in InGaAsP photodiode monitor
- 4-pin coaxial pigtailed package, single mode fiber pigtail, SC/APC or FC/APC connector
- Built-in optical isolator
- CWDM Analog systems
- CATV transmission systems return paths
- Other analog optical transmission systems
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
Recommended Operating Conditions:
Specifications: (room temperature, 25C degree)
Please note above pin allocation is sample only. Special pin allocation can be requested. Refer to the test data sheet attached with each laser diode for its pin allocation.
a: CWDM Wavelength in nm; a=1470 for 1470nm; a=1510 for 1510nm, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: 1310nm Coaxial Pigtailed FP Laser Diode, 1550nm DFB Laser Diode - 14-pin butterfly package and DWDM DFB Laser Diodes
CWDM lasers distributed feedback laser diode 1470 to 1610nm coarse wavelength division multiplexing laser source ITU grid 20nm channel spacing DWDM
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2021
- Fiber Optics