This 850nm laser source is an easy-to-use optical source for lab or testing applications. It uses a VCSEL laser diode as the laser generation component. Automatic power control and automatic temperature control circuits are implemented in the laser driver circuits. Highly stable output power is achieved. The laser source can be modulated with internal low frequency square wave. It also provides an external modulation connector so that the light output can be modulated by external signals. Up to 5.9dB attenuation of the output power can be adjusted from the front panel.
- Automatic power control (APC)
- Automatic temperature control (ATC)
- CW, internal modulation and external modulation modes
- Central wavelength,output power,attenuation range can be customized.
- Optical fiber component manufacture & test
- Optical communication system test
- Optical cable system test
Output Spectrum (Multimode):
a: Type of Output Fiber Pigtail. a=9 for 9/125 micron fiber; a=50 for 50/125 micron multimode fiber; a=62.5 for 62.5/125 micron multimode fiber.
See also: 850nm Optical Transmitters and Transceivers, Handheld 850nm Laser Sources and Handheld Three Wavelength Laser Sources