WDMC-1315 fiber coupler enables the multiplexing and de-multiplexing of two wavelength windows - 1310nm and 1550nm. It can be used to double the fiber transmission capacity or enable the bi-directional communication using one single fiber. This optical fiber coupler has high optical isolation, ultra-low insertion loss, excellent temperature stability and low polarization dependent loss. Different package and connector options are available.
- Low insertion loss (no more than 0.3dB for standard grade products)
- Low PDL (no more than 0.1dB for standard grade products)
- High wavelength isolation
- High stability and reliability
- WDM systems, CATV networks
- Bi-directional optical fiber communication systems
a: Quality Grade of the coupler, a=P for premium grade, a=A for standard grade.
c: Pigtail Type, c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber pigtail, c=1 for 900 micron loose tube pigtail, c=2 for 2mm cable, c=3 for 3mm cable, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=LU for LC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: High isolation 1310/1550nm WDM Couplers
1310nm 1550nm 1525nm WDM couplers CWDM less than 0.3dB insertion loss