Dual-window optical coupler combines and splits incoming light over 1310nm and 1550nm wavelength simultaneously, and offers wide bandwidth (+/-40nm) for both windows.
This type of couplers are used in systems where those two wavelength windows are required, such as WDM, FTTx systems.
- Dual window broad operating band (+/-40nm bandwidth at 1310 and 1550nm)
- Low excess loss (no more than 0.1dB for grade P products)
- Low PDL (no more than 0.1dB for grade P products)
- High stability and reliability
- Optical communication systems
- Optical fiber sensors
a: Port Number of the coupler; a=1x2 or a=2x2.
b: Quality Grade of the coupler; b=A for standard grade coupler; b=P for premium grade coupler.
e: Coupling Ratio of the coupler; e=50/50 for 50% coupling ratio; e=10/90 for 10% coupling ratio; e=5/95 for 5% coupling ratio, etc.
c: Fiber Pigtail Type; c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber; c=1 for 0.9mm loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: Multimode Fiber Couplers
single mode optical fiber coupler dual window broadband +/-40nm at both 1310 and 1550nm