This product is a standard high precision single mode fiber cleaver. It can be used to cleave the bare fiber to 90±0.5° cleaving surface. This cleaver is used together with optical fiber fusion splicer. It can also be used to prepare the fiber tip for high precision optical coupling, mechanical splicing, etc.
- Two step fiber cleaving
- 90±0.5° cleaving angle
- Simple and easy replacement of blade
- 16 cutting location for each blade
- Long life blades available for replacement
- Fiber type: 9/125 micron single mode fiber
- Fiber diameter: 125 micron
- Fiber coating diameter: 0.25~0.9mm
- Cleave length: 10~20mm
- Cleave angle: 90±0.5°
- Life of the cutting blade: 30,000 times
- Dimension: 61x57x48mm
- Weight: 255 g
Note: if you only order the replacement cleaver blade, minimum order quantity of five(5) pieces is required. The quoted price is for five blades. You can order more by adding the blade quantity at the check out page. Each quantity 1 represents 5 blades.