This all-fiber light source produces broad spectral output at 1μm. Double cladding Yb-doped fiber is used to generate the amplified spontaneous emission (ASE) from 1050nm to 1090nm. The light source is compact, stable and reliable. Linear polarized light or non-polarized models are available.
- Wide spectrum output
- Compact package 90x70x12mm
- Stable output power and spectrum
- High stability and reliability
- Easy to use
- Optical fiber coherent optical systems
- Optical component and device testing and measurement
- Optical fiber sensor systems
Typical Output Spectrum
Module Outline (mm)
a: indicating the polarization of the output; a=P for "linearly polarized output"; a=S for "not polarized output".
b: Total Output Power in mW; b=25 for 25mW output (non-polarized); b=15 for 15mW output power (polarized).