This variable optical attenuator is collimator-based VOA assembled with PM fiber at input and output. It provides continuously adjustable optical attenuation, while maintains the polarization state of the input light.
A great feature of this product is that various center wavelengths are available, from 630nm to 1550nm. It is also a very compact device.
- PM VOA, maximum attenuation up to 50dB.
- High extinction ratio (20dB)
- Low excess loss and wide attenuation range
- High environmental reliability
- Optical power control and equalization
- Polarization sensitive systems
a: center wavelength; a=1550 for 1550nm, a=980 for 980nm, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.