Polarization maintaining optical isolators provide high optical isolation and maintain the polarization states of the light. It has wide applications in fiber sensor systems, coherent communication systems, optical fiber lasers, etc.
This high power PM 1064nm isolator can handle 1W to 10W (CW) optical power. It has wide application in high performance fiber laser or fiber amplifier systems.
Single mode 1064nm fiber isolators with high optical power handling (1W to 10W) are also available.
- High isolation and high optical power handling
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Center wavelengths at 1064nm
- High extinction ratio (polarization maintaining isolators)
- Low polarization dependent loss (PDL) (single mode isoaltors)
- Excellent stability and reliability
- Fiber amplifiers
- Fiber lasers
- Coherent optical signal processing systems
a: Polarization Maintaining or Single Mode Isolator, a=PM for PM isolator; a=SM for SM isolator.
b: Power Handling of the isolator in W; b=1 for 1W max. power handling; b=10 for 10W.
c: Pigtail Type, c=1 for 900 micron loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.