This laser diode has a Fabry-Perot laser chip with center wavelength of 780 nm. It has low threshold current, high output power and wide operating temperature. Two types of package are available, fiber pigtailed or with receptacle.
- MQW 780 nm FP laser diode
- Low threshold current
- High output power (up to 10mW)
- Built-in InGaAsP monitor photodiode
- Wide operating temperature range (from -30 to +60 C degree)
- Optical source, data transmission
Absolute maximum ratings:
Optical and Electrical Characteristics:
Please note above pin allocation is sample only. Special pin allocation can be requested. Refer to the test data sheet attached with each laser diode for its pin allocation.
b: Output Power; b=1 for 1mW; b=2 for 2mW.
e: Package Option; e=P for coaxial fiber pigtailed package; e=R for receptacle package.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.