- The fusion splice protection sleeves have cross-linked polyolefin, hot fusion tube and reinforcing stainless steel rod, to protect the fusion splice of two pieces of optical fiber.
- Optical transmission performance of the optical fiber is maintained.
- Safe protection of optical fiber splicing
- Easy handling without damaging the optical fiber
- Clear sleeve makes it easy to locate splice before shrinkage
- Sealing structure provides good performance to the splicing in the environment with temperature and humidity
- Operating Temperature: -45 ~ 100 ℃
- Shrinking Temperature Range: 90 ~ 110 ℃
- Packing: 100 pcs./pack
Note: the price is for 100pcs (per bag).
a: PN number shown in above table; a=60200501, etc.