1310nm and 1550nm FP laser diode modules have high modulation bandwidth (greater than 1.0GHz). The FP laser diode has a built-in InGaAs monitor photodiode. This is an ideal component for applications in mobile communication systems and CATV systems.
Built-in isolator can be provided upon request.
- Analog bandwidth higher than 1000MHz
- High-reliability FP laser chip working at 1310 nm or 1550 nm
- Built-in InGaAs monitor photodiode, and isolator (optional)
- 4-pin coaxial pigtailed package, single mode FC/APC or SC/APC connector (or other connector type)
- Fiber optical repeater systems in mobile communication networks
- CATV transmission systems (return paths/links)
- Other analog applications
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
1310nm FP Laser Diode
1550nm FP Laser Diode
Please note above pin allocation is sample only. Special pin allocation can be provided upon request. Refer to the test data sheet attached with each laser diode for its pin allocation.
Package Outline (in mm):
Note: we provide customized testing or evaluation circuit boards for this laser diode. Please contact us for details if you need such evaluation board.
a: Center wavelength of the laser diode; a=1310 or a=1550.
b: Option of built-in isolator; b=1 with built-in isolator; b=0 without built-in isolator.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also 1550nm DFB Coaxial Pigtailed Laser Diode and 1310nm FP Laser Source Module
1310nm Fabry Perot FP laser diodes module coaxial pigtailed 1310