This 1550nm DFB laser diode module has a built-in InGaAs monitor photodiode and an optical isolator integrated inside its package. Its direct modulation bandwidth is greater than 1.8GHz. This laser diode is suitable for applications in optical networks such as mobile communication systems and CATV systems.
- Analog bandwidth higher than 1800MHz
- High-reliability DFB laser chip at 1550nm
- Built-in InGaAs monitor photodiode
- Built-in optical isolator
- 4-pin coaxial pigtailed package, single mode FC/APC or SC/APC connector (or other connector type)
- Fiber optical repeater systems in mobile communication networks
- CATV transmission systems (return paths/links)
- Other analog applications
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
Please note above pin allocation is sample only. Special pin allocation can be requested. Refer to the test data sheet attached with each laser diode for its pin allocation.
Package Outline (in mm):
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: 1310nm FP coaxial pigtailed laser diode and 1550nm DFB Laser Source Module
1550nm DFB distributed feedback laser diodes coaxial pigtailed analog bandwidth 1.8GHz, 1550 nm