This photodetector module integrates an InGaAs avalanche photodiode (APD) and a trans-impedance amplifier (TIA) inside a compact optical fiber pigtailed package. It provides photon detection with high bandwidth and high optical sensitivity. This module is ideal for applications in digital optical communication systems.
- High bit rate, up to 2.7Gbps
- High responsivity
- Built-in high speed low noise TIA
- Single +3.3V power supply for TIA
- Differential output
- Proven field reliability
- High reliable InGaAs APD chip (Telcordia GR-468 compliant)
- Wide operating temperature range -40~+85 C degree (optional)
- SONET, Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber Channel
Absolute Maximum Ratings
Pin Assignment (Bottom View)
Please note above pin allocation is sample only. Special pin allocation can be requested. Refer to the test data sheet attached with each photodiode for its pin allocation.
a: Bit Rate of the Photodetector; a=12 for 1.2Gbps; a=25 for 2.5Gbps.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.