This PIN photodetector has a typical 3dB bandwidth from 8GHz to 12GHz. It has planar GaInAs/InP structure to ensure high responsivity over a very wide detection wavelength range.
- High bandwidth digital or analog systems (8GHz to 12 GHz)
- High responsivity, planar GaInAs/InP photodiode
- Operating wavelength 1100 ~ 1650nm
- Singlemode optical fiber coupled input (multimode fiber optional)
- High bit rate or high bandwidth optical networks
Specifications (T=25 C):
Absolute Maximum Ratings (T=25 C):
c: Pigtail Type, c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber; c=1 for 900 micron loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: 10Gbps Detector Module and 2GHz Photodetectors