- Fiber Optics
- Fiber ConnectCollimator type variable optical attenuator (VOA) utilizes miniature collimator structures to achieve continuous, accurate and variable optical attenuation in a wide spectrum. It can achieve 0.6dB to 60dB attenuation with a precision of 0.1dB.
1310nm, 1550nm or dual-window products are available. Within each operating window, the VOA has +/-40nm working bandwidth.
VOA for 850nm or 1310nm multimode fiber (50/125 or 62.5/125um) is also available.
- Collimator based variable optical attenuator, compact size (26x18x8mm)
- Wide operation wavelength
- High precision
- Low excess loss
- Two adjustment types: by handle or by screwdriver
- Optical communication system tests
- Optical passive component tests
Note: products for multimode fiber at 850nm or 1310nm are also available.
VOA adjustable by handle
VOA adjustable using screwdriver
a: Operating Wavelength, a=1310 for 1310nm, a=1315 for 1310 and 1550nm dual wavelengths, etc.
b: Optical Fiber Type, b=9 for 9/125 SMF; b=50 for 50/125 MMF; b=62.5 for 62.5/125 MMF, etc.
c: Pigtail Type, c=3 for 3mm jacket pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: Variable optical attenuators - all fiber type
variable optical attenuators collimators attenuation range 0.6dB to 60dB 1310nm 1550nm working wavelength dual window 0.6dB insertion loss
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 12 The Cloisters, Cherrybrook, NSW 2126, Australia
- +61 2 88502070
oeMarket.com © 2017
- Fiber Optics