- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
This fused fiber single mode coupler is specially made for high optical power applications. It can withstand up to 5W CW optical power. 1310nm, 1550nm, 1310&1550nm dual window (made using SMF-28e fiber), 980nm, 1060nm (made using OFS980 or HI1060 fiber) and 1455nm (using SMF-28e fiber) single mode couplers are available. 980/1550nm WDM couplers that can handle 5W optical power can also be provided.
- 5W CW optical power handling (no connectors)
- Low loss
- Low PDL
- Wide operation bandwidth +/-40nm (for 1310 or 1550nm), +/-15nm for 980, 1060nm or 1455nm
- High directivity
- Mini-size package (dia3.0x35mm or dia3.0x45mm, steel tube package)
- Optical fiber laser systems
Similar specifications for wavelengths of 980nm, 1060nm, or 1455nm.
w: Center Wavelength in nm; w=1550 for 1550nm, etc.
a: Port Number of the coupler; a=1x2 or a=2x2.
e: Coupling Ratio of the coupler; e=50/50 for 50% coupling ratio; e=10/90 for 10% coupling ratio; e=5/95 for 5% coupling ratio, etc.
c: Fiber Pigtail Type; c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber.
d: Connector Type, d=N for no connectors. Please note with connectors the optical power handling is reduced to 1W CW.
-5%This fused fiber single mode coupler is specially made for high optical power applications. It can w...
-6%This fused fiber single mode coupler is specially made for high optical power applications. It can w...
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2020
- Fiber Optics