- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
OSW-W1x2 optical switch is a high performance electro-optical device, with low insertion loss (typical≤0.5dB, max≤0.8dB) and compact dimension (L) 27.0*(W) 12.6*(H) 8.5mm. It has wide application in OADM, OXC, system monitor and network protection. This device can be easily integrated into high density optical communication systems.
- Wide wavelength range (1260~1620nm, for single mode fiber)
- Special wavelength range (670~980nm, 850~1310nm)
- Small size/footprint
- Low insertion loss
- Fast switching speed
- High reliabillity
- Single mode / multimode modules
- Low PDL
- RoHS compliance
- Optical network protection and restoration
- Reconfigurable add/drop multiplexers
- Optical network monitoring
- Wavelength router
- Transmission equipment protection
- R&D lab applications
w: Operating wavelength range; w=670980 for 670~980nm, w=8501310 for 850~1310nm, or w=12601620 for 1260~1620nm, etc.
b: Single mode or multimode pigtail; b=9 for 9/125 micron single mode fiber; b=50 for 50/125 micron multimode fiber, etc.
e: Latching or non-latching; e=L for latching type; e=NL for non-latching type.
c: Fiber Pigtail Type; c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber; c=1 for 0.9mm loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2017
- Fiber Optics