- Fiber Optics
- Fiber ConnectOSW-D2x2 switch is a cross-bar switch. It has four by four (4x4) ports, which consist of two groups of 2x2 optical ports. The switch changes the connection of the two group of ports between the state of cross and bar simultaneously. This device has wide application in configurable OADM, optical metropolitan area networks, or in testing/monitoring equipment.
Switches with single mode fiber (9/125 micron) or multimode fibers can be provided. Latching or non-latching types are available. This switch has low insertion loss, high channel isolation, wide wavelength range.
- Low Insertion Loss
- Wide Wavelength Range (1260~1620nm for SMF, 850/1310nm or 670~980nm for MMF)
- Low Crosstalk
- High Stability, High Reliability
- Latching and Non-latching
- Epoxy-free on optical path
- Re-configurable OADM
- Metropolitan Area Network
- System Monitor
- Component Testing
- R&D in Laboratory
Single Mode Fiber Optical Switch (OSW-D2x2-SM)
Switch Control (OSW-D2x2-SM)
Multimode Fiber Optical Switch (OSW-D2x2-MM)
Switch Control (OSW-D2x2-MM)
a: fiber type of the switch; a=SM for single mode fiber; a=MM for multimode fiber.
b: diameter of the fiber core in micron; b=9 for 9/125 micron single mode fiber; b=50 for 50/125 micron multimode fiber, etc.
e: Latching or non-latching; e=L for latching type; e=NL for non-latching type.
c: Fiber Pigtail Type; c=1 for 0.9mm loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
optical fiber switch, cross bar switches, single mode or multimode fiber, four fiber switch, used in ROADM
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2017
- Fiber Optics