- Your shopping cart is empty!
- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
1625nm wavelength has been increasingly becoming an important wavelength in optical fiber communication networks. Utilizing the L band of the transparent window of a optical fiber can increase the capacity of an optical link with lower cost and shorter lead time. 1625 nm laser diodes and 1550/1625 nm WDM optical components are designed for such purpose.
This is a low cost DFB laser diode with high optical output power, built-in optical monitor and wide operating temperature range.
- MQW 1625 nm DFB laser diode
- Low threshold current
- High output power (up to 4mW)
- Built-in InGaAsP monitor photodiode
- Wide operating temperature range (from -45 to +85 C degree)
- Optical source, data transmission
Absolute maximum ratings:
Optical and Electrical Characteristics:
Please note above pin allocation is sample only. Special pin allocation can be requested. Refer to the test data sheet attached with each laser diode for its pin allocation.
a: Output Power in mW; a=1 for 1mW output power; a=2 for 2mW.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
1310nm or 1550nm DFB Laser - Coaxial Pigtail1625nm wavelength has been increasingly becoming an important wavelength in optical fiber communicat...
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2023
- Fiber Optics