- Fiber Optics
- Fiber ConnectThis new 980 nm pump laser diode module has a planar chip fabricated on top of a subcarrier. It generates high optical power and is hermetically sealed inside an epoxy-free and flux-free 14-pin butterfly package. The laser module is fitted with thermistor, thermoelectric cooler, and monitor photodiode. Single mode fiber pigtail (HI1060 fiber) or polarization maintaining fiber (PMF) pigtail is available. The PM fiber pigtail provides excellent side mode suppression ratios (SMSR) over a very wide dynamic range.
This pump laser diode uses FBG (fiber Bragg gratings) to stabilize the emission wavelength. It enables a noise-free narrow band spectrum, even under fluctuation of temperature, drive current, or optical feedback. Wavelength selection is available for applications that require high performance in spectrum control. This module complies with tests in Telcordia GR-468-CORE.
- Kink-free output power up to 300mW
- Epoxy-free and flux-free 14-pin butterfly package with PM fiber pigtail
- FBG wavelength stabilization
- Integrated thermoelectric cooler, thermistor, and monitor photodiode
- Excellent low power stability
- Fiber optical amplifier
- Fiber laser system
a: Output Power in mW; a=160 for 160mW output power; a=280 for 280mW, etc.
b: Option of FBG at output pigtail; b=F indicating with FBG; b=N no FBG.
e: Output Fiber Pigtail Option; e=S for HI1060 single mode fiber pigtail; e=P for PM 980 polarization maintaining fiber pigtail.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also 980nm Pump LD Protector, High power 1310nm Laser Diode and EDFAs
980nm edfa pump laser diode with fiber Bragg grating wavelength stabilization high output power up to 320mW. 980 nm wavelength
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2018
- Fiber Optics