- Fiber Optics
- Fiber ConnectFilter based optical WDM (wavelength division multiplexing) couplers provide high performance multiplexing or demultiplexing for various of applications.
Our filter-based WDM product family covers following wavelength windows commonly used in optical fiber systems: 1310/1550nm (for WDM or DWDM optical communications), 1480/1550nm (for high-power DWDM optical amplifier/EDFA), 1510/1550nm (for DWDM multi-channel optical networks) and 980/1550nm (for high performance DWDM optical amplifier/EDFA).
Compared with fused fiber WDM couplers, filter-based WDM components have much wider operating bandwidth, lower insertion loss, higher power handling, high isolation, etc.
WDM couplers that combines some special wavelengths, such as 1420/15xxnm, 840/940nm, 980/1030nm, 980/1310nm, 1064/1310nm, etc are also available.
If you are interested in WDM couplers at those wavelengths, or if you need other wavelengths not listed here, please contact us directly and we can provide customized couplers to meet your demand.
- Wide passing bands and reflection bands
- High isolation
- Low insertion loss
- High optical power handling
- High stability and reliability
- Optical WDM networks
- High performance optical networks
- Optical sensor systems
a: ID for the shorter wavelength, a=9 for 950~1010nm, a=13 for 1270~1350nm, a=14 for 1450~1490nm, etc.
b: ID for the longer wavelength, b=15 for 1530~1580nm, etc.
c: Pigtail Type, c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber pigtail, c=1 for 900 micron loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2018
- Fiber Optics