- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
Hybrid optical adapters with male to female configuration are very useful in connecting patchcords with different connectors.
Because both a connector plug (male) and an adapter socket (female) are provided, this hybrid adapter fits in various circumstances, offering flexibility and reducing the size, weight and complexity of the system.
It has low insertion loss and high return loss.
We provide hybrid adapters bridging popular connector types, such as FC, SC, ST and LC.
- Insertion loss < 0.3dB
- Return loss > 50dB (SM)
- High repeatability
- High environmental stability
- Various of connector and adapter types
- Single mode or multimode grade available
SC (male) to ST (female) and SC (male) to LC (female) adapters
SC to ST, SC to LC
LC (male) to SC (female) and LC (male) to ST (female) adapters
LC to SC, LC to ST
ST (male) to FC (female) and LC (male) to FC (female) adapters
ST to FC, LC to FC
FC (male) to SC (female) and FC (male) to ST (female) adapters
FC to SC, FC to ST
- Alignment Sleeve: ZrO2
- Housing Material: Zn-Alloy or Cu-Ni (metal)
- Housing Material: Engineering Plastic Blue (plastic)
- Insertion Loss: 0.30dB max., 0.10dB typ.
- Durability: 500 matings, 0.2dB max. increase
- Retention Force: 200~600grams
- Operating Temperature: -40~+80?C
a: indicating Single Mode or Multimode fiber connectors to use with; a=S for single mode; a=M for multimode.
c: adapter type of male section; c=FC, SC, ST or LC.
d: adapter type of female section; d=FC, SC, ST or LC.
Hybrid optical adapters with male to female configuration are very useful in connecting patchcords w...
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 12 The Cloisters, Cherrybrook, NSW 2126, Australia
- +61 2 88502070
oeMarket.com © 2017
- Fiber Optics