- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect1x3 triplexer WDM coupler is designed for the "triple-play" fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) systems. It can be used to combine or separate (multiplex or demultiplex) three channels at wavelengths of 1310nm, 1490nm and 1550nm, which carry voice, video and data services on one single optical fiber. This component is equivalent of cascading two 1x2 triplexer WDM filters.
This device has one input to three outputs configuration. All three wavelengths are fed into the device through the common input port. Each wavelength is filtered out from one of the three output ports, individually. This device supports bi-directional transmission of any channels.
We also provide special modules with multiple WDM couplers and/or standard couplers packed together, based on customer's design. Please contact us directly for quote.
- De-multiplex all three wavelengths in a compact size package
- Wide passing bands
- High isolation between channels
- Low insertion loss
- High stability and reliability
- FTTH (FTTx) triple play systems
- Testing instruments
a: Reflection Channel Wavelength, a=1315 for 1310nm and 1550nm.
b: Transmission Channel Wavelength, b=14 for 1490nm.
c: Pigtail Type, c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber pigtail, c=1 for 900 micron loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: 1x2 Triplexer WDM Coupler/Filter, 3-port CWDM add/drop device and WDM Couplers
1310/1490/1550 wdm triple play FTTH FTTB FTTP FTTx optical networks WDM coupler 1310 1490 1550 Mutiplexer Mux DeMux triplexer filter 1*3 1x3
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2018
- Fiber Optics