- Your shopping cart is empty!
- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
We provide hybrid optical adapters to connect to different types of optical connectors. The main products include FC to SC, FC to ST, SC to ST and FC to LC optical adapters.
The FC to LC (LC to FC) optical adapter is especially useful when you need to connect standard FC optical attenuators with a LC patchcord.
- FC-SC/FC-ST/SC-ST conversion
- FC to LC conversion
- Accurate Dimensions
- Metal Housing
- Exellent Exchangeability and Repeatability
- Exellent Wear Resistance and Temperature Performance
- Optical Fiber Communication Systems
- Optical Fiber CATV
- Optical Fiber Test Equipment
- Optical Fiber Sensor Applications
FC to SC (SC to FC) & FC to ST (ST to FC) & SC to ST (ST to SC)
LC to FC(FC to LC) & LC to SC(SC to LC) & LC to ST(ST to LC)
LC to SC plastic
- Alignment Sleeve: ZrO2
- Housing Material: Zn-Alloy or Cu-Ni (metal)
- Housing Material: Engineering Plastic Blue (plastic)
- Insertion Loss: 0.30dB max., 0.10dB typ.
- Durability: 500 matings, 0.2dB max. increase
- Retention Force: 200~600grams
- Operating Temperature: -40~+80?C
a: indicating Single Mode or Multimode fiber connectors to use with; a=S for single mode; a=M for multimode.
b: Simplex or Duplex of the adapter; b=S for simplex; b=D for duplex adapters.
c and d: adapter types of the hybrid adapter; c or d=FC, SC, ST or LC.
See also: Other optical adapters, All types of optical patch cords and Optical attenuators
Variable Optical Attenuator - Collimator TypeWe provide hybrid optical adapters to connect to different types of optical connectors. The main pro...
Optical Adapter - PC to APC (male/female), FC/SC/LCWe provide hybrid optical adapters to connect to different types of optical connectors. The main pro...
1x4 Single Mode Wideband Optical Coupler - Dual WindowWe provide hybrid optical adapters to connect to different types of optical connectors. The main pro...
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2023
- Fiber Optics