- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
Polarization maintaining (PM) optical patch cords are widely used in polarization sensitive fiber optical systems for transmission of light that requires the PM state to be maintained.
We provide PM patch cords at five different wavelengths (from 980nm to 1550nm). Those patch cords are made using best-known PM optical fibers (such as Fujikura PM fibers or Nufern PM fibers) and first-class quality optical fiber connectors. Our PM patch cord features high extinction ratio, low insertion loss, high return loss and long term reliability.
Customized polarization maintaining patch cords are also available. Please contact us for details.
- High extinction ratio (greater than 23dB)
- Low insertion loss
- Excellent repeatability and changeability
- Each patch cable is manufactured and tested to ensure its quality to meet the highest standard.
- Optical fiber communication systems
- Optical component test and manufacturing
- Optical sensor systems
*The typical insertion loss is 0.1dB higher for 980nm and 1060nm.
b: Application Wavelength in nm; b=1060 for 1060nm; b=1550 for 1550nm, etc.
c: Length of the Patch Cord in meter; c=1 for 1 meter, etc.
d: Connector Type; d=FU for FC/UPC, etc. d=FUSA for patchcords with one end FC/UPC and the other end SC/APC.
f: indicating the jacket type of the patchcord; f=0.9 for 0.9mm loose tube jacket; f=2 for 2mm jacket; f=3 for 3mm jacket.
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 12 The Cloisters, Cherrybrook, NSW 2126, Australia
- +61 2 88502070
oeMarket.com © 2017
- Fiber Optics