- Fiber Optics
- Fiber ConnectOSW-M-1xN optical switch module provides optical path control and switching functionality in optical fiber networks. It has a micro-mechanical optical switch core component, and driving and interface circuits. This instrument can be used in multi-channel optical power monitoring, optical local area networks, switching multiple laser sources or optical receivers or protection switch in Ethernet networks. It is also very useful in optical fiber, components or systems testing and measurement, as well as applications in multi-point fiber sensor systems.
- Miniature micro-mechanical based optical switching unit
- Up to 1x128 ports
- Low insertion loss and high reliability
- Parallel communication port (TTL voltage)
- Standalone module or mounted rack optional
- Epoxy-free optical path
- Optical Communication Systems
- Automatic optical test equipment
- Remote control and monitoring
1x4 Single Mode Optical Switch Module
This optical switch module can be controlled through the serial port of a personal computer. An interface board is required for that. Such interface board is available. Following is the picture of the PCB board, which bridges over from the PC to the switch module.
a: Port Number of the optical switch; i.e. a=1x4, a=1x64, etc.
b: Operating Wavelength; b=1216 stands for 1260nm~1620nm; b=59 stands for 532nm~980nm.
c: Pigtail fiber type. c=SM for single mode fiber; c=MM for multimode fiber.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
There are currently no product reviews
-16%OSW-M-1xN optical switch module provides optical path control and switching functionality in optical...
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2018
- Fiber Optics