- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
The 5000 series OTDR are our new test instrument to help customers solve fiber optical network problems with their FTTx, CATV or optical LAN networks.
This product has compact package, light weight, portable design, and it is for single mode fiber diagnose with large dynamic range.
- Friendly user interface, integrated functions
- Compact and light
- Rugged design, suitable for field applications
- 1625nm test module with filters for FTTx/PON test (optional)
- Multi-measurement mode, one button to complete the test.
- Realtime measurement mode, convenient to monitor splicing process
- Built-in high power visual laser source to locate the faulty points in short distance
- Built-in -5dBm stabilized laser source
- Optical power meter function (optical)
- Warning function to prevent the damage from optical signals in the tested fiber.
- 2 main USB and 1 sub USB ports to expand memory or connection to PC
- Screen image function
- PC remote access and control
- Multi-language interface, on-screen keyboard
- Built-in 4Gb internal memory to store >40,000 measurement curves.
- Data simulation software to generate, process and print reports
- Battery indicator
- Long operating hours
- Splice verification
- Fiber identification and attenuation measurement
- Fast fault location
- Fiber length measurement
- Fault analysis
Standard package: Main unit, 12V power adapter, Lithium battery, FC adapter, 10mW VFL, Wrist belt, USB cord, User guide, CD disk, Carry case
Optional accessories: Stable laser source, SC, ST, LC adapter, Bare fiber adapter, Optical power meter, Bluetooth, Touch screen, Fiber microscope
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2019
- Fiber Optics