- Fiber Optics
- Fiber ConnectFiber pigtail or fiber tip is fiber end with high optical quality. Optical fiber pigtails are used to achieve accurate mounting for precision alignment of fiber optical components. To make the fiber pigtail, the bare fiber is glued to the core of an glass ferrule. The output side of the glass ferrule is usually coated with anti-reflection (AR) coating and is polished to an angle to achieve ultra-high return loss. With an 8? angle polished pigtail fiber, the return loss is more than 65dB. Larger wedge angle will give a higher return loss.
Oemarket.com provides a series of high quality single and dual-fiber pigtails at low prices. These include single-fiber tips for collimators, isolators, switches, circulators, and dual-fiber tips for WDM, compact circulators, etc. The standard fiber tips are of 8? angled with AR-coating at 1550nm, 1310nm or both wavelengths. Customized fiber tips with different wedges, coating, and ferrule length are available upon request.
- High precision
- High reliability and environmental stability
- Customized design available
- Passive fiber optical components, such as collimators, isolators, circulators, optical switches, WDM modules, interleavers, etc.
Note: Customized designs with different wedge angles, coatings, fibers and ferrule lengths are available upon request.
w: center wavelength in nm. w=1550 for 1550nm, etc.
t: type of the pigtail, t=S for single fiber pigtail; t=D for dual fiber pigtail.
a: indicates the diameter of the glass ferrule in mm. a=1.8 for 1.8mm.
b: the length of the glass ferrule in mm. b=5.5 for 5.5mm.
s: the separation distance between two fiber cores (for dual fiber pigtails). s=125 indicating that the separation of the two fiber core is 125 micron.
c: fiber type. c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber; c=1 for 900 micron loose tube.
d: connector type. d=N for no connector; d=FA for FC/APC, etc.
155Mbps InGaAs PIN-TIA Detector ModuleFiber pigtail or fiber tip is fiber end with high optical quality. Optical fiber pigtails are used t...
Optical Fiber Mirror - 850nmFiber pigtail or fiber tip is fiber end with high optical quality. Optical fiber pigtails are used t...
1x2/2x2 Multimode Optical Fiber CouplerFiber pigtail or fiber tip is fiber end with high optical quality. Optical fiber pigtails are used t...
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2023
- Fiber Optics