- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
- High accuracy on center wavelength and reflectivity
- Low insertion loss
- High reliability
The Bragg gratings can be customized on:
- Center wavelength: 1530~1560nm
- 3dB bandwidth range: 0.1~0.5nm (value as requested by customer)
- Center wavelength accuracy: +/-0.3nm
- Reflectivity: 0.05~0.95
- Insertion loss: 0.1~0.2dB
- Lab applications on WDM, fiber sensor or fiber laser systems
Transmission spectrum for a sample FBG with center wavelength of 1546.83nm and 90% reflectivity:
Please note: the FBG is made on bare single mode fiber and has no steel tube or any other types of package. Connectors can be spliced on both ends of the fiber Bragg gratings upon request.
a: Center Wavelength in nm, for example a=1550.50 for 1550.50nm.
b: Bandwidth (-3dB) in nm; b=0.2 for 0.2nm, b=0.5 for 0.5nm, etc.
e: Peak Reflectivity; e=0.9 for 90% reflectivity at the center wavelength; e=0.5 for 50%, etc.
c: Fiber Pigtail Type; c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber; c=1 for 0.9mm loose tube pigtail (excluding the grating section).
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
Optical fiber Bragg gratings, FBG, C band, 1550nm, accurate center wavelength, customized fiber Bragg gratings
There are currently no product reviews
-7%Features High accuracy on center wavelength and reflectivity Low insertion loss High relia...
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2019
- Fiber Optics