- Fiber Optics
- Fiber ConnectThis three-port CWDM add/drop device is a WDM-coupler-type passive component. It separates (combines) a single channel from (with) other channels in its operating spectrum.
The central wavelength and channel spacing of this component are defined by the CWDM ITU wavelength grid. This component is the basic building block of multiple-channel CWDM mux/demux modules.
Using this single channel add/drop CWDM module, CWDM optical networks have more flexible structures and topologies. One single CWDM wavelength can be demultimplexed and multiplexed at any location in the networks.
We now provide CWDM A/D device for the full CWDM wavelength range, from 1260nm to 1620nm. Also, we provide CWDM modules with any combination of CWDM channels.
- Based on proven thin-film filter technology
- Ultra flat and wide pass band
- Low insertion loss
- High channel isolation
- High stability and reliability
- Full CWDM wavelength range, from 1260nm to 1620nm available.
- CWDM systems
- CATV systems
- Fiber optic amplifiers
- Fiber optic instruments
a: Center Wavelength in nm; a=1570 indicates the center wavelength of the add/drop device is 1570nm.
c: Pigtail Type, c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber, c=1 for 900 micron loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: Four and eight channel CWDM mux/demux modules CWDM device add/drop filter full wavelength from 1260 to 1620 CWDM mux/demux couplers ITU-T grid
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2018
- Fiber Optics