- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
This is a high performance DFB laser diode. The center wavelengths are at DWDM wavelength grid (ITU grid) with 100GHz channel spacing. An InGaAs MQW (multi-quantum well) DFB (distributed feedback) laser chip is hermetically sealed inside a 14-pin butterfly package, fitted with thermistor, thermoelectric cooler (TEC), monitor photodiode and built-in optical isolator.
This laser module has 2.5Gbps direct modulation bit rate. This product can be used in various OC-48 or STM-16 systems. It complies with Telcordia GR-468-CORE requirements.
- High performance DWDM MQW DFB laser diode
- ITU grid wavelength available from 1528.77nm to 1610.06nm (ITU grid +/-0.10nm)
- Built-in optical isolator, thermistor, TEC, and monitor photodiode
- 2.5Gbps direct modulation bit rate for OC-48/STM-16 applications
- 10mW optical output power
- Single mode fiber pigtail or PM fiber pigtail (optional)
- 14-pin hermetic butterfly package
- DWDM OC-48/STM-16 systems
- Extended reach (100km) or very long reach (170km) direct modulation links
- Metro DWDM
- RF over fiber systems
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
Specifications: (Room Temperature, 25C degree)
Outline Dimension and Pin Definition:
a: ITU channel number for the center DWDM Wavelength; for example a=22 means the center wavelength is 1559.79nm (Channel 22 on ITU grid); a=48 for 1538.98; etc.
c: Output fiber pigtail type. c=S for single mode fiber; c=P for PM output fiber pigtail.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: 100GHz DWDM Mux/Demux Module
DWDM lasers distributed feedback laser diode, ITU grid wavelength, dense wavelength division multiplexing laser source 100GHz or 200GHz channel spacing
-9%This is a high performance DFB laser diode. The center wavelengths are at DWDM wavelength grid (ITU ...
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2022
- Fiber Optics