- Fiber Optics
- Fiber ConnectThis 2x4 type optical switch has low insertion loss, low driving power, compact size, and fast switching speed. The switch is designed for use in optical fiber communication networks and measurement instruments. The switch consists of two 1x2 switches (A & B components) with two input ports and four output ports that transmit, redirect, or block optical signals in the fiber. The two optical switches will be actuated to select a pair of fiber (A and B) from Ch1 or Ch2. The latching type optical switch remains in its present state upon loss of electrical control signal, while non-latching type returns to its default state at loss of electrical power. It only takes a 5msec electrical pulse to change the state of this switch.
- based on opto-mechanical technology with proven reliability
- Choice of configurations
- Low insertion loss
- High switching speed
- Compact size
- Low crosstalk
- latching or non-latching types available
- RoHS compliance
- Optical Communication Systems
- Network monitoring
- Automatic optical test equipment
- Signal routing
w: Center Wavelength in nm; w=1550, w=850, etc.
b: Single mode or multimode pigtail; b=9 for 9/125 micron single mode fiber; b=50 for 50/125 micron multimode fiber, etc.
e: Latching or non-latching; e=L for latching type; e=NL for non-latching type.
c: Fiber Pigtail Type; c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber; c=1 for 0.9mm loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2018
- Fiber Optics