- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect1x2 Triplexer WDM Coupler is designed for the "triple-play" fiber to the home (FTTH) systems. It can be used to mux/demux three wavelengths at 1310nm, 1490nm and 1550nm that carry the voice, data and video services.
This device has 1 to 2 port configuration. All three wavelengths are fed into the device through the common input port. One wavelength is reflected from one output port and the other two wavelengths pass through the device at the other output port. This device is bi-directional. It supports optical traffic in both directions.
Customer can specify the allocation of the wavelengths for the reflection and passing through bands.
We also provide special modules with multiple WDM couplers and/or standard couplers packed together, based on customer's design. Please contact us directly for quote.
- Wide passing bands
- High isolation between channels
- Low insertion loss
- High stability and reliability
- FTTH (FTTx) triple play systems
- Testing instruments
a: Reflection Channel Wavelength, a=13 for 1310nm, a=1415 for 1490 and 1550nm, etc.
b: Transmission Channel Wavelength, b=15 for 1550nm, b=1314 for 1310 and 1490nm, etc.
c: Pigtail Type, c=0 for 250 micron bare fiber pigtail, c=1 for 900 micron loose tube pigtail, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: High isolation WDM coupler 1310nm/1550nm and 3-port CWDM add/drop module
1310/1490/1550 wdm triple play FTTH FTTB FTTP FTTx optical networks WDM coupler 1310 1490 1550 Mutiplexer DeMux triplexer filter 1*2 1x2
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2019
- Fiber Optics