- Fiber Optics
- Fiber ConnectThis 1310 nm DFB laser is a specially designed laser module for high performance analog optical transmission systems. It has high linearity, 2GHz direct modulation bandwidth, excellent CSO and CTB specifications, and high output power. It is ideal for applications in CATV optical systems, intensity modulation optical transmitters, etc.
This laser uses MQW DFB laser diode and has 14-pin butterfuly package. There is built-in thermo-electric cooler (TEC) and built-in isolator.
- High output power MWQ DFB laser diode at 1310nm
- High linearity performance
- 2GHz direct modulation bandwidth
- Built-in isolator and TEC
- 14-pin butterfly cooled package, single mode fiber pigtail
- Output power from 4mW to 20mW
- Analog optical CATV systems
- Optical broadcasting or point-to-point systems
- Intensity modulation analog optical transmission systems
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
Recommended Operating Conditions:
Specifications: (room temperature, 25C degree)
Note: we provide you customized testing or evaluation circuit boards for this laser diode. Please contact us for details if you need such evaluation board.
a: Maximum Output Power in mW; a=6 for 6mW; a=10 for 10mW; a=20 for 20mW, etc.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
See also: 1310nm Coaxial Pigtailed FP Laser Diode and Handheld Three Wavelength Source
1310 DFB laser diodes module 14 pin butterfly package． Ｄistributed feedback ＭＱＷ laser diode．Analog module, high output power, up to 20mW, built-in TEC and isolatorThere are currently no product reviews
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 12 The Cloisters, Cherrybrook, NSW 2126, Australia
- +61 2 88502070
oeMarket.com © 2015
- Fiber Optics