- Fiber Optics
- Fiber Connect
This 1310nm or 1550nm DFB laser diode module has a built-in InGaAs monitor photodiode and an optical isolator integrated inside its package. Its direct modulation bandwidth is greater than 1.8GHz. This laser diode is suitable for applications in optical networks such as mobile communication systems and CATV systems.
- Analog bandwidth higher than 1800MHz
- High-reliability DFB laser chip at 1310nm or 1550nm
- Built-in InGaAs monitor photodiode
- Built-in optical isolator
- 4-pin coaxial pigtailed package, single mode FC/APC or SC/APC connector (or other connector type)
- Fiber optical repeater systems in mobile communication networks
- CATV transmission systems (return paths/links)
- Other analog applications
Diodes with standard output 2mW or higher output power 5mW are available.
Absolute Maximum Ratings:
Please note above pin allocation is sample only. Special pin allocation can be requested. Refer to the test data sheet attached with each laser diode for its pin allocation.
Package Outline (in mm):
a: center wavelength. a=1310 or 1550.
d: Connector Type, d=FA for FC/APC, d=SU for SC/UPC, d=N for no connectors, etc.
There are currently no product reviews
-5%This 1310nm or 1550nm DFB laser diode module has a built-in InGaAs monitor photodiode and an optical...
-6%This 1310nm or 1550nm DFB laser diode module has a built-in InGaAs monitor photodiode and an optical...
- Bitline System Pty. Ltd. 10 Fishburns Road, Galston, NSW 2159, Australia
- +61 2 98991412
oeMarket.com © 2020
- Fiber Optics